Monday, November 8, 2010

Post-Notts 2010

First round out again. =(

Partnered up with Edbert for doubles, but I was suppose to playing Justin Michael Liew (JML)!! =(
He ran off to play football, cause it was far away. haihs..

We lost 21-13 to City Uni.

We could've won if either one of us were good at the front. That was our biggest weakness.
Both of us are back players. JML is a natural front player.
Even though Mike and Darrell, and even Audrey a few times, said that I can play at the front..I just don't have the guts to play a net shot in a competitive match. In a normal game against friends..I am fine..but not this, or against any pro players, but I did play a net shot when Angel was standing opposite me on Friday...=P

We didn't have a playmaker..so die la. =(
Didn't even sweat during the match...but I did sweat when warming up with Edbert for his singles match, cause I was playing properly...and Susan and Suet Mei even said, why during the warm up we play so well, during our doubles, played like shit..XD

Never mind, at least I got to eat nasi lemak this time round. =)

I met up with Basil at the food hall. He was busy! lol..didn't catch up much.

The girls played netball, Elisa played congkak, Jia Wen played tennis, Angel played badminton and the guys played futsal.

Only Jia Wen and Angel made the semis for their event. Angel lost to a much stronger opponent, and Jia Wen sprained her ankle. No medal for Reading again. lol.

It was a good day all in all. =D

*One thing about the Notts games that still irritates me...I dunno about other sports, but for badminton..why on earth do you need so many volunteers running around like headless chicken or just standing and talking to each other, and none of them knows how to officiate a match!? Damn stupid. give them free shirt, free food and all, at least give them something to do..not just writing the names of players that won and cancelling out the names of players that lost. =S

**Barcelona won 3-1 against Getafe. XD

Ciao!

No comments: