Monday, November 22, 2010

Signora Winter is knocking on the door...

..and so is Signor sore Throat, but I think he got in while I went to the kitchen to fill up my water jug...LOL!!

Seriously..it's super cold this year compared to last year.
My skin is sooo dry, and the skin on my soles are peeling...=(

*too much info..LOL!!!

JML got his haircut yesterday...cost him £20. He went to the one in town cause the barber on Wokingham road wasn't open..=P

Saw him yesterday during futsal..short hair really suits him well.
Mo is here in Reading! =DD
Yipee!

He played futsal as well...and that'll probably the last time we play till winter is over..cause it's too bloody cold. I was playing keeper, then Mo asked to swap. So I played away from the goal posts for the 1st time..LOL!!

It was only for a while..but it was already getting to me. It's so damn hard to play in the cold.
All in all it was good fun...only thing..I let in like 8-9 goals...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Damn that Frenchman..he can shoot from so far of...=S
I want him on my team next time..=P

HP 7 this Wednesday! =DD

Can't wait! =))

Till then, I'll leave with a sentence from one of my Italian homework,

"Il mio obiettivo รจ essere la cuoco"

ciao.

No comments: