Tuesday, November 30, 2010

There is too much in my brain..

..even though an average person only uses 5% of it...

Final year of law school.
*pressure*

Revenue non-assessed, due next week
*pressure*

Italian listening and written test coming up next week and the week after
*pressure*

BPTC application
*pressure*

Writing CV for Dr Nowrin so that she can be my referee for my application
*pressure*


Please don't ask anymore from me..at least not till Spring term. =S


The few things keeping me sane, are playing badminton with Edbert, Angel, Nic Fung and Endrick, and just being in the company of great friends. Ikram, Elisa, Wai Teng, Suet Mei, Jia Sen, JML, Amethyst(every now and then..lol), Cass, Sanjeve, Debbie, Shermaine and Nicol.

*note..the last 2..maybe not so much..cause they're damn scary, they're always going to the library to study...more pressure..HAHAHAHAHA!!! XD


I seriously can't wait for the winter break. I just need to clear my head for a while. But even during then I'll have to do HR non-assessed, prepare for tutorials, Employment assessed work, and Writing Credit...OMG!!!!

Law school will be over in 6 months. And I am gonna reach there by hook or by crook.

Sono laureato studio legge all'Universita de Reading

Ciao!

Have to go write my NA draft and finish my Italian h/w.

No comments: