Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What coincidence..

My father called me earlier today, saying that my NS camp is in Terengganu...*so far =(*

Then my mother and I decided to check it for ourselves. It said

SETIU AGRO RESORT

Resort? huh?

No kidding!!

We checked it out, and indeed, it's a resort!! wee!!
Doubt I would be staying in one of their chalets though. They have 5 dorms, I guess that's where I'll be staying for 3 months.

Decided to let Basil know that the camps can be checked online.

He replied back saying that he was going to Terengganu as well.

His camp was at....

SETIU AGRO RESORT!!

Must be my lucky day!!

Damn nice weh, I know someone there!! =)

Maybe if I go out to buy...*sneaks off to the nearest gambling den...* just joking. =)

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

Oo got resort as ur camp one ar... wat d ....

anyhoo... wow ur damn lucky lo :D wat r d odds man XD c if u same dorm bo ;) if same.. u better start buying those 1M+ lottery d :D