Sunday, May 18, 2008

My real 99th post, and...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

My father gave me an "angpau" in the morning just before we went to church.

*fast forward to the afternoon*
Training as usual every Sunday, but this time, it was much more tough, as we were asked to do sit-ups 80 times!! It was 20 more than the last time we did. after that, then we did our training.

After that, Ginasen asked us to do another 80!! *die*
But I only did 70, cause he left early...=)

But still, 150 sit-ups is almost crazy. My back and my "butt-bone" is killing me...lols

My parents dropped by to see how we were training today.

Also, I think I played much better badminton than other days, because I wanted to push myself on my last day of training. *everyone with question marks on their head*

Got NS-mah.

So, most probably only in October will I continue.

Good luck with all your preparations guys!!

No comments: