Monday, May 26, 2008

My arms ache like hell...

Wanna know why? I'll tell you anyway.

On Sunday, woke up at about 8am, had bread at home for breakfast, and off we went to Taman Pertanian Malaysia.
Inside TPM is Skytrex, a jungle-swinging, plank-walking area where you are constantly above the ground (unless you decide to chicken out) from start to finish of the course.

When we arrived at Skytrex, we were to wear our harnesses and later given an introduction as to how to use our pulleys and hooks(I forgot what they were called).

After that, we started the course by climbing a ladder. As simple as it may sound, this ladder was about 17 metres high. My young cousin was, I quote, "a spider on steroids". She was really fast up that ladder.

The best part about this course was the numerous flying foxes all over the circuit.

I didn't get to go on the last flying fox (which was about 100 metres) because when the first "chicken exit" was next to me, it was the only thing I had in my mind. I don't know why, but I was mentally exhausted, not all that physically exhausted though, surprisingly. *haiz*

I would love to go there again.

My cousin, my brother and my mother completed the course. *clap*...lols

I wonder.....


How many people would do this 2 days before their A2 paper...=)

* will post the pictures later if and when I use my dad's computer.

No comments: