Friday, May 9, 2008

My 99th* post,

*updated
Not my 99th post, cause it counted drafts that I didn't post as well.

and possibly one of the best days of my life!!!!

Today was Teacher's Day, so our timetable was accelerated by 15 minutes. My first class was at 9.30 am.

As I approached nearer to 3.19, I only saw Ms Sujata there. Then she said to me, "you may be the only one today, hahas".

After sometime, Su Wei walked in, and was like "huh...no one is here?". But later confirmed that everyone was coming. So Ms Sujata left to print more papers as she did not expect everyone to turn up.

A couple of minutes after she left, everyone came in. PB2 are always a bunch of loud and entertaining people to be around. =)
The word quiet and boredom can never be associated with them. XD

Then Ms Sujata came in, and there was even more noise. Then while she gave the papers out, Boo came over to me and said, "Eh Justin, since this is the last day, let me spike your hair". I was like ".....". But I agreed to it. Everyone was like "WAH!!". And Ms Sujata was even more shocked, and I overheard her say, "Wah. Justin is letting Boo do his hair".

After Boo was done, everyone was saying it was not bad, then Ben added "not good either! Mine better"....lols.

It looked like I just woke up. I'll try to get the picture from someone, cause the pic on my phone can't upload for some reason.

The Nicholas re-did my hair, which I rather liked. It was more me.

Then Ms Sujata said, "Justin, keep your hair like this", and smiled.

Then it was econs and law, then college was over. Kinda sad for it to end.

Taylor's had a caterer to cater for the lecturers after class, and there was lamb!! They had quite a big spread of food laid out for them in front of the cafeteria.

I guess that's that.

I promised them to invite them for badminton one day, I hope that it will be able to work out. =)

Good luck with all your preparations for your exams!!

Oh, one more thing. I just got Facebook. Juna has been bugging me to get one, and surprisingly, Ms Sujata has one as well. lols.

No comments: