Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

Weee!! Got a one week break from college, STARTING TODAY!!

Happy Holidays and a very Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!
I can't wait to go to Ipoh. I will be leaving on Tuesday.

*Imagines playing mahjong, blackjack, Chor Dai Di, eating all kinds of foods at the coffee shops*
Sigh...can't wait. =)

Wish everyone a safe journey to where ever you guys are going.

The holidays may have just started, but I got off on the wrong foot. =(

Badminton today (whaddya think I was going to write about...lols) was a real bummer. Nothing went right. Everything kept going into the net, or out of court. I even missed two consecutive shots, my timing was off. So sad.

Throughout the whole 2 hours, I wasn't exhausted at all. Training on Sundays are more tiring, but today, after the 1st hour, I just lost my motivation to play, or even move. I was so pumped up to play today, to start the holidays with a nice game, but all was in vain.

It may have been one of my lousiest day (the lousiest being the time I lost to Erik 21-13), but it wasn't a waste of time. Just thinking back on the games I played, I can already see so many mistakes that I could have avoided.

I just hope my playing gets better on Sunday and Tuesday, if not, it will be such a lousy start to the CNY celebrations.

No comments: