Sunday, February 10, 2008

INTERNET!!!

Lolx!!

I'm back from my CNY trip to Ipoh this year, hope all of you had a great time as well. It was ok-ok la, but the food could have been better. Out of all my meals, the best was supper!!! =)
The second night we were there, we went to Restoran Tuck Kee, don't know if any of you guys have been there, but the Wat Tan Hor is damn nice...and they didn't "slaughter" people with the prices, how nice of them . =) lolx.

The other supper was from "the best burger stall in Ipoh". ( I don't know how true), but their cow burger was damn nice weh. LOLX. You all must be taking a second or two to process through your mind what cow burger is...that's how long it took me when my cousin came in with a plastic bag and said "try the cow burger, its very nice". lolx.

There wasn't any internet connection at my grandfather's house, so we had to find other ways of entertaining ourselves. MAHJONG and CHOR DAI DI!!! No money lar...I'm not a Gambling Ghost (tou kuai). =)
Learned how to count points this time round, but still slightly confused. Also, we watched some movies on my sister's laptop, like Resident Evil ( I very behind time ), Evan Almighty and AVP2.

Oh yeah, received quite a bit of ang pau this year. ^_^

Urmm, nothing else to talk about, college starting on Monday ( so sad).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah lau.....I didnt know Ipoh food is that great....At least some true facts coming out. Missing your sister already???