Thursday, February 28, 2008

Passed!!

I passed my driving test on my first outing!! WOOHOO!!

I was really nervous the whole day, and I did not want to come back next week to sit for the test again, so, lucky for me there was some luck with the on-the-road test. I got the shortest, and easiest, route. ^^

The JPJ tester that was sitting in my car was a lady, and she was so impatient, probably even verging on being pissed.

I got into the car, and when I was adjusting the stuff, she said
"Kalau tak payah, jangan usik!".
Then she said, "Jalan sekarang!"
Scared the shit out of me...lolx

After that, she kept asking me to "CEPAT SIKIT!!", and "JANGAN SO SLOW!!"

She said it many times, and while I was driving, she wasn't even looking at the road, she was looking outside her window all the time.

Then when we reached back inside Metro, she took out a form, and started ticking and crossing boxes, like she remembered! Then at the bottom, she ticked Lulus!! I just left the car in a real hurry, cause she was really scary.

At least I passed, and that's all that matters. ^^

Will be getting my P licence on Monday or Tuesday.

I'm glad this week is going to be over, as I was so busy with many things, now I can relax, with my P in hand. ( Well not yet, but...you get what I mean. ^_^)

No comments: