Friday, November 2, 2007

"In-between exams" post.

These are just a few random things that I want to post about.

1) I MISS PLAYING BADMINTON!!!
I want to play badminton right after my last paper, which is law, on the 16th. The paper ends at 3.30pm, so does anyone want to join me during that time?
My brother has been playing badminton so frequently, and has been training, while I'm most of the time in the study room, and I'm of course lightly worried about his current condition in comparison to mine. I know some of you have the same craving as me, so I'll see you all quite often, I hope, after my AS.

2) One-way to UK
This conversation took place somewhere after Thinking Skills Paper 1, and...um...this is how it went.

My father: You better study hard, so that can get good results to enter into a good university.

Me: Up north?

My brother: China?

Me: *did the Russell Peters head movement during the child services joke*

My father: Where? Melbourne?

Me: No, higher up North.

My father: What? UK? Sure no problem. If you can get good enough results to get in, I don't mind.

I GET TO STUDY IN THE UK!!! Not anywhere in the UK, but within London city itself. Which means getting damn freakin good results for my A-levels. haiz...
If I do, I'll most likely be staying at my aunt's place, but I don't think so, because I think my economics might destroy my results.

There is almost a zero percent chance of being able to go to the UK and study, but like I said, almost zero, not zero, so, I'll just wait and see how things progress.

=)

No comments: