Saturday, November 24, 2007

Go-kart, Badminton and WolfTeam!!

I had no idea on what to put as my title for this post, so I might as well write the 3 topic's I'll be posting about this time.

Lets start with Go-kart...hehe.
This Sunday, I will be going karting at a circuit, somewhere far, which I haven't been to at all. This event is organised by Saujana GCC and is the second year running. I didn't manage to go for the first one, last year, because of SPM. Hopefully I can do well in the race, and maybe take home a trophy...hehe. *praying*

Now its badminton.
Will be playing on Monday with PB2 and PL1...can't really say PB2 and PL1, because only 4 people going; Eu Jin, Boo, Yvonne and myself. After college from 4-6pm at Jayasquare. Wyhow said that he will be there from 3-5pm with his classmates, so see you there Wyhow. =)

Also, playing on Thursday with Hee Ian and others. Haiz...sure Ken Hon and Hee Ian will bully all the others. 4-6pm at Jayasquare as well.

Then, I'll be playing yet again at Jayasquare on Saturday, 1st December with 5 Beta. Have yet to send out invitations, but with Shaun's agreement, will be inviting Hock Chin, Eu Yang, Teck Weng, Ken Hou, Shein Ken and Lai Hing. Including Shaun and myself, total playing should be 8 people. So if anyone whose name is mentioned, please give me an answer ASAP. =)

As for WolfTeam,
Hee Ian say its not a nice game, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!! It's one hell of a game!! Online First Person Shooter Rox!! If any of you are already playing, you can add me to your buddy list. My IGN is Axedus. Here's a video for you all to watch.



This video was done by one of my in-game friends. =)

No comments: