Monday, November 5, 2007

Invitational Tournament

You all should know what this is all about.
Men singles matches, and I even have an idea of using Yonex tournament shuttlecocks...hehe which costs RM70 /tube. If majority can come, then we can share out the cost. You wish la, if you think I'm gonna belanja you all. =)
This will be maybe around December, or even late November if everyone agrees.
If your name isn't here(because I forgot), and you want to play, just email me or write it on my cbox.

-Lim Hee Ian - Lim Hock Chin -Lee Eu Yang -Che Hon Lin -Loh Ken Hou -Sebastian -Chan Shien Ken -Basil Lee
-Lim Teck Weng -Shaun Kang -Lim Lai Hing -Erik Tan
-Eng Zhang Rei -Koh Wyhow -Gabriel -Jer Renn
-Kean Weng

*These few maybe only,
Erwin and Ken Hon.

Please comment and reply in this post or in my cbox. Thx

2 comments:

Axedus said...

I wanted to put the names in columns, but it came out like this XD. PLease comment.

And I have second thoughts on inviting Ken Hon because if you put him one side, and hee ian the other, the rest no need to play. lol

Anonymous said...

hey!!

it is all fair ok?? mr jd hehe