Friday, February 23, 2007

A very sad day

This year, chinese new year has been a very sad one.
fistly, i thought the loss of my handphone was great, but the following morning, it would be even sadder.
On the morning of the 22nd of February, my dog, Leia past away. She was still at the vet's place because she went for spaying, and an x-ray, due to some limping problems. She had an allergy towards some medicine and hyper ventilated.

My family and I went to see her immediately after we got the call from the vet. All of us cried and were overwhelmed, by the loss. She was still warm as we cried and hug her for the last few times.
Today,23rd of February, we will be burying her ashes(after a single cremation) in our garden.

The loss of Leia now makes the whole house seem so empty and quiet. She was the best friend anyone of us could ever have. I hope any of you who knew her, and also those who don't, will say a little prayer for her.

Leia, 26th October 2001---22nd February 2007.

The best dog, friend, and family. We will miss you forever and you will always be in our hearts. We hope we gave you a wonderful life and enjoyed it. We will always pray for you and will never forget you.
May you rest in peace, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.




I DEDICATE THIS BLOG TO MY LOVING DOG, FRIEND AND FAMILY,
LEIA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sori to heard that ur dog had passed away, i think this is a period that u got to bear with it( like they said , digest the bitter pill)

but to me, if u treat her well during her lifespan , maybe she will bless u and ur family , who knows? just like when my two flowerhorn fish passed away two years ago, we take care of them properly, and when both of them died, we buried them properly in the park on a dull evening , and that night i cannot sleep. but in the end, it's been a good days ahead!!! it's like the fish just bless me and my family.

so, be cool and stay calm, ok?

Anonymous said...

what a pity!So sad to hear that news.I hope you would not be so sad and carry on with ur life.I am sure your dog loves ur family very much.Although,Lela have pass away , she has live a very comfortable life .May god bless u ,ur dog and ur family

Shu said...

Hey, shu ning here, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry about the loss of your dog...I've been through, and understand how it feels to lose your best friend.

Well, I know that no words can comfort you at a time like this (none could for me either), but I'll just leave this saying I read in one of my doggy books.

"A good dog never dies, he always stays; he walks beside you on crisp autumn days when frost is on the fields and winter's drawing near, his head within our reach in his old way."

-Mary Carolyn Davies-

No matter what, Leia will live on in your heart, and wherever she is now, may she be well and happy always...