Friday, February 9, 2007

5 Beta...TOURNAMENT!!!!

Its been a long time since we(5 beta) have gathered 2gether for sumthing.
For example...accounts, LOL!! I was thinking of havin a 5 beta badminton tournament. All 5 beta in favour say "AYE"! I kinda miss sittin in class with my frens(5 beta classmates) n jz tokin crap n jokin around(not in chem n acc class).
Still remember pn christina...Shaun's no. 1 enemy!

Its a pity though i can't put the draw for the game on my blog. If u want 2 see it, ask me n i'll send it 2 u guyz.

*to all 5 beta seeing this pls leave a reply

~signing out~

~Edited~
If any1 out there want me to make a joint competition, i dun mind. Just say it and i'll make 1 tournament. Singles, doubles or anything.

People whom i think would most likely join tis competition : Hock Chin, Hee Ian, Eu Yang, Teck Weng, Ken Hou, Shien Ken, Shaun, Justin(me), Zhang Rei, Wyhow, Erik, Basil, Hon Lin and if i have missed out any of ur names, pls reply to this post.
SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE!!

5 comments:

A Believer said...

shaun is really pn christina public ememy no. 1?? haha
that's original!!

A Believer said...

i also wan to join the tournament... haha (despite im not in beta at all or so watever!!)

Anonymous said...

Ye gods Justin. Get a spell check! Tokin? Seriously now...:P

Axedus said...

Can I have 1 more name pls? i wanna make a round robin match.

Axedus said...

sori sori...i dun need 1 name, i need a few more names