Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm Back From Kuching!!!!

I'm back in the home, with unlimited Internet connection...hehe.
I'll be talking about my trip and my holidays so far, but since there are quite a lot of things for me to talk, i'll be sub topic-ing it.


A) Kuching(overall) - This time, my trip back to kuching was quite a good one. The weather wasn't too hot and it wasn't congested at all( apart from the coffee shops that we went for breakfast). Even though there wasn't any air-conditioning in my grandmother's house, at night was(and usually) quite cooling, but the stuff there, like the pillows and stuff are exactly the same like last time, old...lolz.


B) Food
- What I'm about to say will totally contradict with whatever i posted earlier. The food there isn't just only about noodles and laksa and kuey chap(sorry, but i dislike this), there are many hidden treasures(cheh...lol). I only ate the noodles(kolok mee...dunno who started the kolok translation) once while i was there. I had mee jawa, which was ok, and fried chicken rice. I had quite a lot of rice and another food which i recommend is the Char Kuay( penang version in char kuay kak...i tink, well thats according 2 my classmate;florence). This is fried with chai poh and egg, very nice!


C) Sights
- This is actually quite funny coz the spelling over here and there is different, and english there is not so good. My last night there, we went to a seafood restaurant to have dinner, and i saw the menu there, one of the items available was LAMP!!! All of us were laughing like crazy. I suppose that their english mustn't be very good or there was a printing error coz they spelt lamb, lamp. Other stuff i saw there i can't remember...sori.
One bad thing about the trip was that, on the way home from the LCCT today, i left my handphone in the taxi...haiz, so sad. I hardly lose stuff outside my house, but just one mistake and its was gone. Hopefully the driver finds it, before any ill-mannered passenger gets in the taxi and takes it, and returns it.
This trip was a nice one as i bought a few new games for my PS2 and i also found a badminton shop near my grandmother's house, but too bad it didn't open during the time i was there. Badminton courts there are crazy. I say that because they usually have around 8 to 16 courts under one roof. The biggest i found was 32 courts, and all of them were on the same floor. Imagine how big that is, and i got to know that 4 of my cousins play badminton as well, and all of them are bigger and taller than me...scary.
Thats about enough for today, and i'll continue with my tour 2moro
byez...
~stopped typing~

No comments: