Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Hi everyone, and especially to my friends, Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

This year, for chinese new year i'll be goin back to Kuching to celebrate(my family alternate years to go back to either ipoh or kuching).

I'll be leaving on friday at 1 pm( i'll only be attending class until 10...good luck to my classmates with the economics exam...hehe), by air asia.
Many good and bad points about kuching.
GOOD:
1) A lot of ang pau becoz my mum has many siblings and many of my cousins married aledi...hehe.
2) Very big house( my grandmother stays in a bungalow) so very spacious.
3) I'm bringing my PS2, so i won't get too bored.

BAD:
1) Language barrier, all my cousins speak mandarin, broken english. Me and my siblings dun get along with them very well coz can't communicate...haiz, so the other tv is usually monopolised by us with the PS2.
2) Nothing much to do, they don't know how to gamble..who in the right mind doesn't know how to gamble, unlike ipoh...hehe
3) The food there is so different from here, i was so happy i saw chicken rice the last time i went...just imagine eating noodles and noodles and noodles and noodles....
4) I can't bring my racquets over there 2 play badminton(to pass the time) coz i scared it breaks if i check in and scared they say kenot bring on board then haf to leave there, DIE!!!!( haf read many comments and experiences of other people on forums)

I wont be posting anything until wednesday( thats when i come back) becoz got no internet connection( only my cousin's house has...too far).

I'll be posting my food tour when i come back,

and finally Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see, I've told u many times to learn chinese , see, how useful chinese could be??
Gamble, they dont know how to gamble?? What???
Ok, since u're so boring, I think we shud meet each other and play Mahjong together, ok??