Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tired....tired....tired...

Yesterday was RUMBSA's Christmas party. It was held at Yates. Atmosphere was good. Company was good. Food...eh...not so good. =P

1 more week till Christmas break. I really need a break.

2 more days till my Italian written test. =S


Had badminton today. Super awesome. Super tired. Super satisfied. =D

My whole body is aching like it would after Sunday training. Too bad i don't have any 100PLUS to drink. =P

Damn..Edbert and I can play when we're not under pressure. I told myself that I have to play at the net more often to set up shots for Edbert....AND IT WORKED!!!

Edbert and I were against 2 other guys. I'm guessing their either from Hong Kong or China..but their english is damn good..might be BBC.
Anyway, they are quite pro. not many people turned up for the session today..so plenty of courts. Edbert and I didn't stop playing. hehe..XD

Yeah, so we fought them, and we won the first game 21-18. We lost the next 21-17. But our game was damn nice! Haven't played like that in months!
I was setting shots for Edbert to smash. And when he smashes..he smashes! lol. And my defence...awesome weh! There was one time I took like 6 smashes in a row..unfortunately, I missed the 7th...NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Whoa..but awesome stuff. Then there was this other guy watching our match. So after our game, he wanted to play. At first I thought he was Thai..but he said he was Malaysian! wah...and from Kluang.

DAM PRO WEH!!!

Edbert decided to rest a while, so me and this guy played against each other. Not counting points, but full court singles. I haven't ran all four corners in a loooooooong time. But I managed to retrieve all his shots. =)))))))))

And the way he plays..reminds me of Ginaesen. Of course he was just playing around, I was sweating like crazy! On form weh my defense! He's so tall..and he jump smash. SCARY!! but I still returned his shots...well..most of them anyway...=P

After that..his friend came in, and so did Edbert. So one last doubles. Me and edbert against them. His friend wasn't all that good. The cocky side of me came out. Play around in the beginning, then it hit me that the Malaysian fellow was covering his friend like crazy! AND smashing at us from all angles!! This guy was out to win it. =S

Matched them point for point at the early stages. Then they pulled away. The score, 21-10. Our rallies weren't short at all...all very long and tiring. I was panting, but amazed at the same time, cause I really love long rallies..they put a smile on my face. I kept praising that guys' shots. Edbert said, "you watching movie ar Justin?" LOL!!!

But serious..it was good, cause nobody was giving in, and everyone was defending like crazy.


I'm a happy chappy. =)

Gonna have a REAL good sleep tonight! =D

But first..Italian h/w...

Ciao!

No comments: