Thursday, August 5, 2010

Avatar: The Last Airbender

Went out to watch the movie at Tropicana City Mall.
Played Bishi bashi like crazy after the movie..=P

Had pork burger at Ninja Joe. =D
It was quite nice.

On to the movie.
I'm gonna use the original name..rather than the theatrical release one. =P


It was alright. It's probably like Harry Potter you know? Summarising the whole thing into a 2 hour movie. This was summarising the whole season, 20 episodes long, into 2 hours.

They even cut out or changed some of the nice parts. =(
Not gonna spoil it here.

But I'm gonna say one thing..and this really got me irritated.
The bloody names!!

Aang = Ang (like the chinese pronunciation of the surname)
Sokka = so ka (say it as it is..like the 'soka' in Ahsoka in Star Wars the Clone Wars)
Iroh = ee roh(GOSH!!!!)


The actors. I think the guy who played Sokka, Jackson Rathbone, did it quite nicely. The others..err...not so much.

Hopefully there'll be more bending and more of the original storyline in the next movie.
PLEASE!! I don't wanna see a summary of season 2..

Okies. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.