Saturday, August 14, 2010

I can feel it.

It's gonna be a good good weekend! =D

And it has already started!!

My cousin gave birth last night...and he's soooooo cute!!
*Cute; define; ugly but adorable. XD

Can't wait to see him in person. =P


Tonight, I'm gonna suit up

FOR..
..get it?

"Law Ball".....LMAO!!!!

Too bad not many Year 2s are going.
Oh well..I'm sure it's still gonna be great. =)


Then tomorrow!!

After 3 weeks of no badminton...

TRAINING RESUMES!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I tak boleh tahan. I can't wait to pick up my racquet!
And I only have 6 more sessions before I leave for Reading. =(

Time really flies...
and talking about flying..I'll be flying in August, September and October..LOL!

End of the month..going to Australia. Coming back in September. Then flying on 1st Oct back to UK. =P

Okies. Ciao!



No comments: