Monday, July 26, 2010

We Were Miners...Once and Young..

..nah...not really. =P

went to The Mines. Haven't been there in a uber-super-duper long time.
This was only my 2nd time there!

It's like a "Long time ago....in a shopping centre far far away" moment...XD

Went there to watch The Sorcerer's Apprentice. It was a nice movie.
There weren't many people in the cinema...and I'm guessing it's because it was too early..=P

Erik wanted to go to The Mines because he wanted to get something.
The place was actually not too bad. It's a bit like Subang Parade meets Empire. That kind of feel...


AND!!

This coming Sunday..there's no training!!! ='(
The school is using the hall for something...haihs...

So I'll have a Sunday off.

*lightbulb*
...maybe I can go for high-tea...let me ask my parents..=)
oh wait...I don't have to ask them once they read this post...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Okies, Ciao ppl!

No comments: