Thursday, July 22, 2010

AC + AC

Left for Asia Cafe at around 1pm.

Met up with Kris and Shaun for lunch....well...only Shaun ate la..=P

Then we talked for a while. Kris and I were supposed to meet up with Sanjeve and Cass for L4D2 at 2pm. But at 2pm, we saw them coming into AC for lunch. So they ordered their food and sat down. Talked a bit more.

Then off we went to play. Shaun came along as well. We had 5 ppl..so we played versus.

Shaun isn't half bad. In fact..quite good with the Charger. He almost killed me...=P
Played until around 5pm. It was fun..=D

Sanjeve offered to send me home..=D

Then 2 hours later..I was going out to AC again. This time it was supposed to be with Dom and Deborah, but Deborah was too busy with work..so it was just the 2 Doms.

After dinner, we went to play pool. This being only my second time playing pool at AC...I BEAT DOMINIC!!!! =D

3 games to 2...=DD

Won the first one quite comfortably..but that was probably all fluke..=P
He won the next 2. Then I won the 4th.

The last game.,he was leading all the way. Until he only had to hit in the black one. I still had 3 left. His luck ran out...LOLS!! Every shot of his wouldn't go in.

I hit all 3 balls in..then I hit in the black..=D

Lucky me...=)


And I've bought my Law Ball ticket..=D

No comments: