Sunday, February 21, 2010

I miss my old life...

..the one that was full of games!! =D

My cousin, doing medicine in NZ...is playing CoD. =)

My bro, doing Pre-U in S'pore...is playing L4D2. =D

Me, doing law in Reading...is "playing" studying...='(
CS doesn't count...


I wanna go back to my gaming days...

Ragnarok Online, Wolfteam, GB, TS Online, Maple Story, Priston Tale, Survival Project, BOTS, Cabal, Battlefield Heroes, Rakion..and the list goes on..

I really really REALLY miss playing with the likes of...Cardob/Myth(Zhang Rei), Leto/Lionhart(My bro), Xiaoheizhu & Xiaobaizhu( Jet & Justin), ChaosGenesis(My cousin).

Axedus(Me), has not been seen in any online game for a long long time...=(

I can go on and on and on and on...about my 7 years of gaming..and surprisingly..I've never set foot in a cyber cafe before...=D


I WANNA PLAY L4D2 WITH MY COUSIN, MY BRO AND MY SIS NOW!! =D
*Wonders if the internet connection would ever hold up if all 4 of us were to play on Garena now...XD
*one in NZ, one in Aussie, one in S'pore and me in UK.


haihs...gotta do tutorial now...=(

* oh wait, it's Lent..I gave up studying...hehe...XD



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

ChaosGenesis said...

lol i mis d times wen i cud game till 2am in d morning n go to class d next morning XDDDDD

as for COD... playin COD5 now haha.. reminds me of MOHAA/MOHPA (d latter wich i din play but ive seen)

hmm... cant play lah u sial ar lol

i tried joining singaporean game... quite laggy... if add UK some more... sure lag like shit (its not d connection.. its d fact we're so far from one anotehr haha)

as for d games... next time if we ever go back d same time u can request games from me la... deres a shit load of games on d local network here haha...

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the velcros are about 170 bucks on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hey Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth talking on: I found a awesome price on one-of-a-kind [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] white Entertainment Centers [/b][/url]. These guys have 24/7 call-in service & they installed AND delivered my custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] TV Cabinet [/b][/url]all for Free!!! I just bought from them, and I've never had a more seamless internet buy -they ACTUALLY called me to confirm the order and talk about delivery time… unreal!



Have a good One