Saturday, February 20, 2010

Freedom was fun while it lasted...=D

After my House of Lords presentation..the next 3 days went pretty well..=D

The presentation was good. Then off to dinner at China Palace in town. Food was alright..closest thing there is to a dinner of this sort back home. Oh..and I won £5 in a Bingo game after dinner..=D

Saturday, had steamboat at Student Village. I've never seen so many kinds of fish balls in a long while..lol
It was good. Then played some drinking games after dinner. Shaun and I aren't the drinking type..so they (Kris, Pris, Penny, Zili and Esther) decided that we should start with Baileys mixed with milk. It was not bad..but after a few drinks..I could feel the bitterness going down my throat..yuck..

Slept over at SV in Shaun's room for the next 3 nights.

Sunday, vegetarian dinner. It was nice~ =)
Got fried foo pei, vegetarian pot, stir fried vege, and fried mee hoon. =D

Played more drinking games..I was still drinking Baileys with milk..=D
Shaun got drunk after a few glasses (he sorted "escaped" after one drink the previous night).
He was sooo red...LOLS.

Monday, ate prawns, vege, duck, fried eggs, and lotus root and peanut soup. =D
No more drinking games, cause most of us had morning or early afternoon classes the following day.
Shaun and I, talking about the good ol' days back in SU. =D

Now, back to reality.

I'm done with my equity non-assessed.
Have to finish up my tutorials..=(
Just did my laundry..=)
*I hate doing laundry...

Tonight having Bak Kut Teh at Student Village..=D

FORCA EL BARCA!!!!

No comments: