Friday, February 12, 2010

Almost freedom...

Friday, 12th of February at 5pm...

I WILL BE FREEE!!!

Well...almost, anyway. Still got lectures the following week and equity NA.

but who cares!!!

cause in 2 days time...

CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

dong dong dong chiang! dong dong dong chiang!

I expect my ang pau this year to be in £...hehe..=P


It'll be my 1st CNY away from home. It'll also be my cousin's 1st CNY away from home.
I'm in UK, he is in NZ.

60% of assignments and stuff will be done by tomorrow. The other 40%....Equity..shouldn't be much of a problem...and Writing Credit, April 22. =)

Can slow down a few notches now...=D

Cya!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

*forgot to add. Today, there was this guy from the Guardian newspaper selling newspapers(duh) in the Student Union building. The newspaper didn't catch my eye, but what came with it...a free cookbook...=D

"Sam Stern's Student Cookbook" Apparently this guy is a Uni student, but he's already published 4 cookbooks...OoO...PLUS, his cookbooks have been "approved" (if I may say) by Gordon Ramsay AND AND AND Jamie Oliver!!! OoO.
From Pizzas to rice to noodles to cheesecakes.

And they seem quite nice. =D

Oh..and the newspaper only cost me £0.40 =D
It was a bargain...hehe.

7 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

lol... yeah our 1st CNY away from msia lol

wah... angpao in pounds... dats way more den nzd XDDDDDD

enjoy ur CNY dude! :)

oooo... 40pence for a cookbook AND a newspaper? untung la u :P

so wen u gonna start publishing 'Cook with JD'? ^^

Axedus said...

hehe...of course must be in pounds...if send in ringgit, the money changers here dun accept..=D

yup..40p for newspaper and cookbook..=D
it's about 50 pages..and the RRP on the back of d book says £4.99..wah..dam rich weh tat fellow.

Yeah..I shld start publishing mine as well...=)

Maybe can ask Jamie Oliver..hehe..then can meet him in person...=D

ChaosGenesis said...

lol... dun lie la, myr isn DAT bad ok :P hehe

prolly payin his tuition fees w dat man lol

dats y~ get penguin books to publish XDDD

oooo... dat wud b great! :D

Axedus said...

That's what my father say lar...he say here they don't accept RM at exchange..maybe airport oni got lar..

hehe..yes yes..shld try and ask penguin..=D

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

phoenixtamer.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

Hi readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON