Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Too late...

Dammit!

Lord of The Rings: Conquest..

...

The £4.99 one is gone...='(
Now it's £19.99!!! ...

Did they just increase the price because X'mas is coming? haihs...

AND AND AND...

I found a £17.99 one for Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack!!!!!
It comes with the expansion pack..=D
And this game is DA BOMB!! It received superb reviews. It came out in 2006, bought the pirated version..didn't work...=(

Wonder if I can get this

AND AND AND

Star Wars the Clone Wars - Republic Heroes..

I FOUND A CHEAPER VERSION!! IT'S £17.99 AS WELL!!!! =D

I found this one from a website that Yunrui gave me. She bought L4D2 from there...at £24 i think...whoa..super pricey...but it looks super cooooooool~ =D


but..

I can only buy all these games probably next year...=(
Cause cannot get job this X'mas.

Need a stupid NI number to work.

Have to apply NI number myself...RUSU didn't help.

Have to set date for interview of identification, or something like that.

Will only receive my NI number in about 8 weeks.......

yes..
EIGHT LOOOOOOOOONG WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if I were to work at Argos, they would let me know within 4 weeks of my application...should've started doing all these when I came in October...

It will be the beginning of next term before I can even get my stupid NI number...

This might be a sign....

..

To prepare for my writing credit, Land assessed work, and whatever assignments left and catch up on studies.

Btw, is the library open during the x'mas break? Does anybody know? Will probably be hanging around there most of the time, and Student Village of course..=D

Ok, gotta go do Equity assignment...=S


*C'MON BARCELONA!!! Visca el Barca!!!

No comments: