Sunday, November 8, 2009

Anything and Everything.

THE game I've been waiting for! It came out in January this year..but it was super expensive. I don't know why..but I didn't want to buy a pirated copy..

And NOW, can get it for £4.99 incl VAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something like RM25 only...FOR ORIGINAL!!!!!

Awesome~

AND...





Double awesomeness~

I saw this game at a game shop near the oracle. It was released early last month. The game play reminds me a lot like Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles...only with better graphics. I loved that game a lot!! I think I'm gonna love this one even more!! =D

But the reviews have been relatively poor...and a lot of the complaints were from the older generation, where they can't accept any other Star Wars games or video or whatever that has to do with the prequels! But there were also people giving good reviews!! =D I'll take those good reviews and for those other people who hates the prequels...why on earth did you buy this game then?

This game is still new..quite pricey. £29.99 for either the PC version or the PS2 version. =(

If I work during December...then I'll get both games as my X'mas present...hehe..XD

And in conjunction with this game..Lucas Arts has a FANTASTIC website.
I love the 3D Holocomm!!

My name is Calo Saam. Rank: Captain. I was a commander..but I messed up one of my Clone Weapons Training..=(


Moving on from games..

My aunts came yesterday!!! Had nasi lemak, curry chicken, pandan chicken, fried fish, belacan, acar(pickled vege..you know the one you put on prawn crackers), ikan bilis and kacang, and har kau. In the fridge still got "chan pau"(like char siu pau..but then in a different bun), and some coconut pastries, and loh mai kai...oh yeah..still got char siu pau. Got a lot of crisps and pringles and 1 big bottle of Ribena, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli oil....and other stuff..=)

I can survive if there's an emergency...hehe..XD

Going to Asda tomorrow...only need to buy a few items, like chicken, vegetables. Shopping tomorrow won't cost me much, cause not much to buy...=)


Also, yesterday evening some of us went to Wellington Country Park for the Fireworks Fiesta. This was organised by the Lion group. It was for charity...and...£7000+ worth of fireworks....OoO
The place was on the edge of Reading. The taxi fare was £35! =(

It was soooooo cold!!! Luckily I wore 3 layers and I brought my gloves..=D
The fireworks was not bad..lasted for almost 30 minutes.

A lot of other places had fireworks as well over the last couple of days..because Bonfire Night was on the 5th of November.

*Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.

Read it up on Wiki...and watch V for Vendetta. =D

And the Lion group will be organising another one next year on the 6th of November.



Ok, gotta do my tutorial and read up stuff for the 3 non-assessed essays coming up...=(



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.