Monday, June 29, 2009

Doesn't it fall under the category?

I followed my mum to Giant today. Haven't been there for some time, and there are shop lots opposite Giant. I remembered it as a construction site. =P

Cilantro.

This was a culinary school opposite Giant!! Cool!!
Drove towards the shop lots to 'pat kua'. Saw a few students walking out..Taylor's culinary arts' uniform is way nicer.

So I decided to do some 'research' about the place.
Checked out the courses that they offered.

One thing caught my eye.
Diploma.
They teach various kinds of cuisine. "Western and Pasta" was one of them.

???HUH???

Pasta is Italian. Doesn't it come under Western?
And there are English classes to improve the proficiency of their students' English.
ok. weird.

*looks at his "Best Chef Award" from Shermaine and Kevin. =)
*recalls stuff from so so so many cooking shows and questions from some of his friends. =S

I ain't a chef...I know so very little. I wish, one day I could use Marco Pierre White's statement, when asked why he dropped his Michelin stars. He had this to say, "I was being judged by people who know less than me."

Awesome.

No comments: