Saturday, June 27, 2009

Random stuff.

Wednesday
-Went out with Dom and Eujin to GSC 1 Utama. Watched Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen.
-NICE SHOW!!!


Thursday
-Sent my brother to the airport. Holiday over..back to Singapore.

Friday
-Went with Mo, Ikram, Elisa, Cass and Sanjeve to the orphanage. Left Taylors at around 10am after some drinks at Asia Cafe.
-Touch up on the paint, set up some bookshelves, clean the area.
-Ms Sunitha came...brought more stuff with her..and decided that she would chip in to help...ordering us around!! The only thing she did, was placing the hooks onto the curtains.
-She was the last to arrived(1pm) and the first to leave(slightly after 2pm).
-We went to Pyramid for lunch. Carl's Jr.

Saturday(Today)
-Woke up with my Achilles tendon aching like hell!!
-For no stupid reason..I got another injury on the same foot!!
-My leg was feeling so much better after my injury last Sunday..and now this.
-No badminton tomorrow...=(

No comments: