Thursday, July 2, 2009

Battlefield Heroes(BFH) is out!

It has finally been released!! Open Beta! =D

I've been waiting for this game's release since Dec 2007.
It's release has been postponed many times. Reason given, to provide a higher quality game for gamers...=D
I'm glad some companies do care about gamers' feelings towards games and not rush them out..like RO2.

Downloaded it 2 days ago. My verdict, quite a big let down after all the trailers, the hype, the reactions from game expos. =(

The creators have mentioned that this game would not need skill to play...NOW I know what they mean. Now sure how to explain if you're not a gamer. Let me put it this way.

If you play L4D or WolfTeam or CS, those games require hell lotta skill. Precise shooting.
BFH takes that away. You can shoot the guy in front of you..and you may not even damage him...wth? It's more of a, "If you don't have skills to play a shooting game, and like cartoons, then play this game" kind of games.

It's entertaining and cute. =)

But if you were to play with the mentality of L4D and the others..you'll be left frustrated. Trust me. Or you can ask Zhang Rei as well..XD

Btw, my relatives from Aussie are in Malaysia. My uncle the chef, some of you may have heard of him, he bought truffles!! Never seen one before..and it didn't look like the ones on TV which cost hundreds of bucks...hehe.
and it smells like cheese..wonder why.

No comments: