Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Work + Work - time = Law!!

I have 3 assignments to hand in, 3 tutorials to complete...all in 2 weeks!!

Well, my criminal assessed work was supposed to be handed in at a later date, but because of my Vietnam study trip...I have to complete it before I leave if not I won't have enough time...=(

*ARGH!!*

Damn stressed-out!!!

To top it off, "that cold-hearted woman" divided a topic amongst the 'class', but only about 8 of us were chosen to do the work!!...and I was one of the 'chosen one'...CURSE YOU!!!

We need to read up on cases and present it to the class on PowerPoint. Additional work in my already limited time!!!
And "she" asked me to find this journal and print it out...guess what, it can't be found on either LexisNexis or Westlaw!!!

What the hell is this man...is "she" trying to kill me?!

No life for the next 2 weeks. Well, haven't had much of a life since I started law.

I could use a breather right about now...and I made the wrong decision to go to Vietnam. 

*needs HELP!!!!

Whose stupid idea was it to study law!!!

DEFINITELY NOT MINE!!!!

I so envy Harris right now...

I've come to a conclusion..."she" has no heart! =)
If you don't know who "she" is, then you will live a long and HAPPY life.



No comments: