Monday, January 14, 2008

My 1st post of the new year

zzz, ok lar, I may be late by 2 weeks. But there wasn't really anything interesting to post about, and I didn't want to write about weekly badminton outings which were kind of the same old thing I do. =)

Maybe some of the badminton games, I'll write about.

And I some how couldn't post up my timetable (dunno why) so here are my break times.
Monday : 9-10, 11-1
Tuesday: 10-11
Wednesday: I start at 11 and finish at 3, so I don't have any breaks =)
Thursday: 10-12
Friday : 9-10, 12-1

Results will be out soon, so ALL THE BEST!!

*Thinks of what to write*

Ahh, wonder when Taylor's badminton sessions will start, as well as an idea ( its only an idea) to play badminton with PB2 and PL1 together. The last time it didn't really work out, so that's why, this time its just an idea to begin with =)

I think that's all I have now...so I'll end here.

*Goes off to check other blogs*

No comments: