Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Too long have I been away from...

GUESS!! GUESS!!

Lol, what do you think I was going to write? =)

I haven't been to training in a long while now, and returning to this weekly routine, I didn't expect to maintain standard with the others. Did 4 corners (3 set), left to right smashing (2 set), and left to right net (2 set).

Doesn't sound a lot right...hehe, here comes the twist. I had to do this consecutively and Daryl( I think that's how his name is spelt) picked up 26 shuttles one go!! So, times that up, 26 x 7=__.
I don't take maths, but even I know that adds up to like a zillion shuttles...XD.

It exhausted me, and I had to rest for like half an hour to 45 minutes, before I could play again. It takes a toll on your body.

Lol, and Mike ( the guy who is in charge of the training) wasn't even there to train us. He left the work to Daryl and Gina (dunno how 2 spell his full name), and went home to watch the Hong Kong Open Finals...lol. But too bad that one court was used by a church group, so the use of 1 less court limited our playing time.

Oh yeah, and in WolfTeam,

I FINALLY BROKE INTO THE TOP 1000 RANK!!. HEHE

I am now ranked 992 in the world, yea yea, I know its not very good, and my brother is world number 24 and all, but at least my rank isn't a 4 digit number anymore...lol. I must now try to break into the top 500...ASAP, if not I'll get left behind...even further. XD

No comments: