Thursday, December 6, 2007

I lost...

It was a HORRIBLE day of badminton for me, and if I have ever said that other days were bad, this tops the list( or at the bottom of it).

PLayed with Boo and EuJin today, and everything totally went wrong for me. Boo hasn't played in 3 years (or so he says), yet I lost 21-18. I couldn't run for the shuttles...I was like stuck, my legs wouldn't move.

At least Eu Jin didn't beat Boo either...hehe.

Then, saw Ken Yeap ( I think that's how its spelt) and Khe Chun and another guy. Ken Yeap asked where Hock Chin was, I answered "studying", short and simple...lol.

You see Hock Chin, people so caring ask about you, but you always busy and cannot play badminton...lol

Then Ken Yeap said that one of his friend is late, so he ask me to play. At first I declined, but later he asked again, and I accepted.

I partnered Boo, while Khe Chun partnered Ken Yeap. WE got thrashed 21-9 ( or was it 21-8)...haiz.

The only good thing was that I smashed a shuttle so powerful ( at my level la), that Ken Yeap couldn't retrieve it back...^_^

Still, it was a 100 % loss for me for the first time ever in my life.

I hope I can do better next time, and I am quite confident that I will be able to defeat Boo...and maybe Ken Yeap and Khe Chun, if my partner is Hock Chin...LOL. =)

*When is 5 Beta badminton and reunion?

No comments: