Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sunday and Monday

I have no idea on what better title to put for this post =)

I think this title is all that is needed.

Sunday

My father was in Singapore, my sister went out for choir so we, as in my mother, my brother and I, went to Subang Parade for dinner. As usual, my brother suggested Manhattan Fish Market. I had no objection, so we went there for dinner.

About a couple of minutes after being seated, I saw a familiar face. Han Wei of 5 Omega was working there, and he was wearing a santa hat XD. Then as I turned to look at the kitchen, someone was standing there and smiling and waving at me. TECK WENG!!! Lolx, he was working there as well. He served us our drinks and dinner. Never seen this polite side of him, so much...lols. And if you're reading...hehe.

This was the only thing I wanted to say for "Sunday", so lets fast forward time to Monday. XD

Monday

Today is my Undang test at SS15. Dominic was supposed to join me, but he called late so he could only get to sit for his test on Wednesday. I reached there at 12, and there were a hell lot of people there. I saw 3 familiar faces, 2 of which were my standard 3 classmates and the other 1 was Navin from SU. SUs somehow can get along outside SU...lol. He was there since 9.15 in the morning. So he has waited quite a bit already.

I waited until like 3 before I could get my photo taken. But by 3.30, there was a problem with the system, and the only thing everyone could do was wait. At this time, it was one guy's turn. He had been there since morning, even earlier than Navin.He was already seated on the chair at the counter to get all the thumbprint and stuff, when the woman said that the system is down.

Andrew Chu came to see Navin, and the 3 of us were seating on a sofa, yes there was a sofa there. =)

We waited until almost 6, when the attendant called out the name of the guy earlier on. He got up from the chair, and went on into the room where the computers were. The system was back, weee!! XD

One by one, everyone went in, then my turn came. After answering all the questions, I did not fully want to know what my marks were, and I reluctantly press the "Keputusan" button. LULUS!!!! 43/50. lol. The passing mark is 42/50, so yeah I just scrapped through...hehe.

Went out, collected my printed result from the counter and I went home. =)

*Too lazy to put up the details of what happen there during the 6 hours I was there. Really funny fat lady was there...lolx. Cya.

No comments: