Sunday, July 22, 2007

Too many things...very busy

Today, Sunday, coincidentally many things are happening today.

Time: 11.35 am.

Firstly, Miss Harjit is giving us a law test on offer & acceptance and consideration( i dislike this topic a lot). This means that some reading has to be done. ELS was so much more easier, when it comes to stuff like this. In contract, so many cases need to be remembered and there are so many rules to know. Lets hope that I can remember as much as possible =).

Next, in Formula 1; luckily Lewis Hamilton didn't get injured after his horrific crash during qualifying yesterday. And, Congrats to Kimi for taking pole position for Ferrari. Tonight will be the race at Nurburging. Pray that Kimi will win.

FORZA FERRARI!!

And in the afternoon, the final round of the Philippines Open will be showing live. I think Chong Wei would win the title, over 1st seed, and World No. 2 Chen Hong.
In the men doubles, it would be a bit hard to say who will win. The match will be between Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong and China's Guo Zhendong-Xie Zhongbo, and the Chinese pair have been performing exceptionally well in this tournament, knocking out 2nd seed Candra Wijaya-Tony Gunawan.

And finally, speaking about badminton, my form in playing is currently in a slump. Although my net shots are getting tighter, I just don't seem to have the motivation to play at a higher level and I can't really cope under pressure. I need to find a new motivation, so that I can push myself to play harder, and faster. My past motivation, is gone with the wind...lol.

I'm starting to lose to my brother much more. I haven't beaten him in the past 3 weeks. If this continues, I might even lose to Erik again!! ( but this possibility, I think is highly unlikely...hehe). So, things have been going through my mind on how to improve, and it needs to happen quickly.

So that's all, I'll keep you updated with my training =)

No comments: