Thursday, July 5, 2007

A New Start

The 2nd semester for A-levels has just started ( well, its been 3 days, so...). We have already started learning contract law, and other subjects have yet to start the A2 syllabus.

The time table, to me, isn't a nice one ( apart from Monday and Wednesday where I start at 9). There are breaks like after every 1 or 2 classes ( That's because I don't take maths =D). So, its like, up and down almost the whole day. Tiring!!!

Apart from the new sem beginning,
in Formula 1, Ferrari are starting their fight back after 3 races of Mclaren domination. This situation for Ferrari is similar to last year, where Michael Schumacher fought back in his championship bid, and Ferrari brought the fight back to Renault, and Alonso!! But unfortunately, 2 mechanical failures in Japan and Brazil destroyed Michael's chances of winning =(. Hopefully, Ferrari can fight back at the top step again, but this time, win the championship!!

FORZA FERRARI!!!


Also another new start,

the beginning for me to take the fight to Hock Chin!! My style of playing badminton has changed. This new style, has given me much confidence that I need. I just need to train this style of playing, maybe for a couple more months, and Hock Chin will be DETHRONED by me!!!

Today, I stamped my authority down, by beating Eu Jin 21-18, 21-14. He was very clam the whole time, and I was getting very anxious to beat him quickly, but that cost me. He gained confidence, and bag in points fairly quick. I needed to stop playing so predictably, and change the pace of my play. It worked, and I know it will work against Hock Chin!!

I'll be more than glad to play against anyone who challenges me, after reading this...hehe, including Hee Ian!! I'm sure those who will comment on this will be Eu Yang and Wyhow. LOL!!


Btw,
tonight at 8 o'clock, Jamie Oliver's new series on channel 11, Travel and Living!!! Don't miss it.

No comments: