Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Challenge is made!!

You all must be wondering why I must be writing another post just after yesterday's post. =)

Well...I've got a good reason for doing this. Badminton training, played quite well. Lost a few, won a few. My shots, I think, are packed with much more power. Defeated my bro again, as usual *Seb sees what I'm writing and starts arguing that I beat him only because of luck*.

During training, I saw a familiar face I haven't seen in a while. Lawrence came by to talk to the coach. Wonder what they talked about...hmmmm. Later I went to ask the coach what did Lawrence say.

Me: Coach. What did Lawrence say?

Coach: Oh...he wants to continue training again.

Me: Walau weh!! So keng still want to train again.

Coach: *laughs* He was your classmate right?

Me: Yeah * walks back to the courts for another game*

With Hee Ian currently training, and Eu Yang starting next month, because he's always busy, and now, Lawrence is continuing, Hock Chin HAS to come back and train...or else!

My father and my sister are returning home tomorrow, and..

Ferrari took pole again, to bad it wasn't Kimi, but at least its better than one of the Mclaren drivers taking it.

Hopefully Kimi can score another win!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments: