Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's a good good day! =D

And it will get better!!

why?

Cause tonight I'm gonna eat PFC!! =D


First reason why today was good.
Woke up from a good nights sleep...at 9.30am. =D
The sky was good. Had a nice cup of Milo for breakfast.

Second reason.
Headed to the library at about 11.30am.
Studied for almost 4 hours!! *so proud* cause I have never been able to study in any library before..and to get so much done...it was nice..=D

Third reason.
Had a break in between studying in the library. The sky was dull, and it was windy and cold. But everything got better after having a nice hot pasty! LAMB & MINT!! This is one thing I'm gonna miss a lot when I go back home for the summer break.

Fourth reason.
MY PARCEL ARRIVED!! My Barcelona goodies inside...WEEEEEEE!!!

*getting the yellow slip with your name on it in the mail box is soooooo exciting!! XD

Okie dokie...gotta get back to work
Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, will look ahead for more cognate articles in a jiffy as its one of my choice subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Getting that yellow slip is always exciting isn't it? :D I always see them in the pigeon hole and I always wish they were mine.

Oh, and playing L4D2 would probably break my laptop's graphics card. So unless you can ship me a new gaming laptop, I doubt it'd go through. :P

I actually installed Dragon Age on my laptop and can you guess what it said? "Graphics Card not supported" I went FFFFFFFFFFFF-!

Axedus said...

Yup! =D

your laptop so old..of course cannot play la...before i ship you a gaming laptop..i'll get 1 for myself 1st..XD