Monday, March 29, 2010

1 hour less

The clocks moved forward in the early hours of the morning..that means I had less time to complete my Writing Credit...

but...


..IT IS COMPLETE!!! =D

Now I can leave my consti books to one side for a while..has had enough of the word "first past the post"!!!!!


Bought my Jamie Oliver Magazine on Saturday...this time it's all about Italian food...WEEEEE!!!
Me likey..=)

Today, had dinner over at Student Village. I brought my prawn mee paste over..=D
Got kangkung, beansprouts, and fried shallots..=DDD

Eating in the company of others is definitely more fun than eating alone..especially if Zili is around to talk all the nonsense...HAHA!!!

Hmm..the official exam timetable will be out tomorrow..I wonder if there'll be any change of dates...I just pray that there'll be none on my birthday...=P

*oh..and to my cousin and my brother...my time here in Reading has cause my stomach capacity to reduce significantly...the other day, I bought Big Mac and medium fries(£1.99) for lunch. Didn't have breakfast before, and didn't have dinner after.

AND I WASN'T HUNGRY AT ALL THAT NIGHT!!! =S

So I don't think we can hit the 200 sticks of satay that the "legendary" Sophie che che did...LOL!!!
but..maybe when I go back to Malaysia..it might be a different ball game altogether..

I have no idea what i'm writing at the moment..better get some sleep...XD

Cya!

No comments: