Thursday, December 24, 2009

London at the moment.

Yesterday.
Took a train from Reading to London Paddington.
Used the Bakerloo Underground line from Paddington to Baker Street and then Metropolitan line from Baker Street to Harrow-on-the-Hill.

My aunt picked me up and we headed to Loon Foong and then Sainsbury's.
Got my Jamie magazine. =)

Today.
Opened my presents from my aunt! WEEEEEE!! Got nice stuff. =D
Left the house at 1pm. Went to the Crispy Duck in Chinatown. Nice dim sum. =D

Watched Avatar with my aunt. FUYOH!!! nice nice show. =D

*SCHUMACHER IS COMING BACK TO F1!!! =D
The best in the world will once again rule the track!
but, how to support? Schumi? or Ferrari?
=(
Dammit. Ferrari win constructors title and Schumi win world title? =)

Good balance.

Kk. Cya later =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The excellent and duly answer.

Anonymous said...

need to take a look [url=http://bit.ly/6DwsFE]HrHrHr.[/url]

just some help you just click and i get 1 more pic