Friday, December 11, 2009

End of term.

It's been a good day so far...=)

Woke up this morning, and all I could see was...

..

nothing. LOLS!!

It was super foggy this morning.

Left for class at 11.40am.
Walking pass the lake towards the campus was surreal.

I could almost imagine Theoden and the Rohirrim riding from the tree line on one side, and the orcs on the other...LOLS!!!

Had a pasty for lunch. =D
The last lecture ended at 2.45pm.

Checked mail..got a Tesco voucher(worth....£1) and my railcard. =)

Now let's see if the night will end on a high. The smell of roast turkey in the morning is too much...=)

Tomorrow, Amethyst will be leaving, and Priscilla will be going to Liverpool(?), and on Tuesday Kristine will be leaving for home.

Have a safe trip people!!
and

MERRY X'MAS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Adiel Emir Ikram said...

I could almost imagine Theoden and the Rohirrim riding from the tree line on one side, and the orcs on the other... dude, damn nerd wei. Happy hols. What're you gonna do?

Axedus said...

LOLS!!! Happy Holidays Ikram!! Give my regards to Elisa!

Will be in Reading for another 10 days. Then I'll be going to Birmingham for a day trip with Shaun and Penny. The next day, I'll be going to my aunt's place till after the new year. Then maybe come back on the 4th of Jan, and hopefully finish up whatever is left of my work...=(

Wessex is so gonna be empty...