Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekend!!!!

WEEE!!!

Weekend is here!! =)
A day when I can wake up late and do nothing...

...

oh..wait..have to do tutorials...haihs...

Got all my books, except 1 statute, so have to start studying.

Haven't been cooking much...will be cooking aglio olio later for dinner. This will only be my third time cooking. This coming from a guy who gave a presentation about food and cooking for legal skills...XD

Cooking, not so convenient. I cannot possibly be going to the supermarket every week to get fresh ingredients, so got quite a few canned and frozen stuff. The 2 fridges are just too small to accommodate 8 people...cause everyone has their own stuff..thus a lot of duplication. But if everyone share stuff like Shaun and Kristine in student village, the fridges will have no space problem. *envy*
Even Shaun has been doing more cooking than I have...LOLS


Oh yeah, Notts Games is on the 31st of October!!! =D
Signed up for badminton. Just thinking about gets me all excited. Can't wait to play badminton and see my old friends who are in the UK!! =D

But have to start removing the rust, if not, no point in me going.
Soooooo.....anybody up for badminton?

Oh..and if anyone has any questions about anything, or if you know any year ones that want to ask questions about UoR, ask me on Facebook..=)

Or you can ask Khiara, Amethyst or Yunrui in December, cause all 3 of them are going back to Malaysia.
Oh and if Justin Michael Liew doesn't read my blog...ask him to stuff himself with chicken rice before he comes...cause I haven't found a a chinese restaurant(plenty of takeaways though) here in Reading..maybe got lar, but it's yet to be discovered. =D

Oh and Mr H is coming next year, anyone know when?



No comments: