Friday, October 2, 2009

Last day of orientation week.

Classes starting next Tuesday. =)
Can't wait to start cause I'm so bored here. It's not like everyone is next door so we can just talk in the kitchen or something...=(
I've been walking for half an hour everyday to Shaun's place...if we were staying nearer to each other..I'll be at his place everyday cooking and eating properly. Like all of them at sherfield or student village got cooking buddies..so nice...

So to all my friends coming next year...stay together alright!! =D

Just came back from the kitchen to eat some fruits for breakfast(didn't feel like drinking Milo or eating anything else). The kitchen was a mess! My dorm mates aren't particular about cleanliness. I've seen them leave their dirty plates all over the place, some pizza slices on the table..BUT...there were those things when I went in...PLUS...glow sticks, glow sticks which have been cut open and all the chemically fluids inside of the sticks are all over the sink. I even saw a pair of high heels and 1 shoe in the kitchen. Wine glasses and shot glasses on the floor, on the tables...

Oh ya, did I mention that my dorm mates who share the kitchen with me are mostly girls!
Maybe they brought some friends over. And they went partying I think, cause they were making quite a lot of noise outside at around 2 am.

Must've been drunk, cause none of them are awake yet, unlike other days when they would be up eating breakfast by 8am.

Apart from everything mentioned above...I'm good. =)

2 comments:

Adiel Emir Ikram said...

Justin, man, you got it bad. Sooo, mostly girls huh? Nice. Hot or not? I'm sure when classes start you'll be making frens no problem, takes time lah, bro. I was talking to Elisa about second year the other day, then got to missing you.....

Axedus said...

Lols...ya, mostly girls. Got 2 other guys that are sharing the same kitchen as well. Hot ar? ermm..okok la..=P

aww..I miss you guys too..=D