Monday, May 18, 2009

One more year left of my teen life..

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Had to sit for contract on my birthday...=(
Well..not like i haven't had exam on my b'day before...

Contract went reasonably well. I opened the question paper.....and smiled!!
Whoa!!

The issue about Lemon Vans and Wickman Shuler came out!!!
I did those 2 in more detail than the others!

Thx to everyone who wished me..=)
And to those who forgot...

...

dowan fren you ledi!

Just joking..XD
After I less one kaki to play badminton with(Hock Chin).

Shaun Kang!! Don't even think about Kang & Wong.

Wong & Kang also cannot!!

just, Wong and Associates...XD



*Today got funny scenario while i was studying.

My cousin who works at Auric called. This is how it went.

KC: Eh Justin, where's your mum.
JD: Carrefour.
KC:Did she say she want the Berri Juice?
JD: She didn't say anything wor.
KC: You got tuna?
JD: *thinks about the tuna my mum bought the other day* Yup.
KC: Wanna trade?
JD: HUH??????
      OH!!! Restaurant City!! LOL
KC: Yala! You think what? Ayamas brand one ar! 
JD: Yea! *ROFL*(I was laughing but not on the floor la)
KC: Haiyo!! 
       I addicted to the game lar.
       OK la..BB.


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
Dam funny!! =D

Had dinner at PJ Hilton...=)

Buffet. Quite pricey. About RM78++(if i can remeber correctly)
HSBC card got buy 1 free 1..=)
Like that then ok lar...hehe.
Thx for dinner pa..=)

Oh yar...THX HEE IAN AND CHONG YONG FOR COMING OVER AND BRINGING ME A SLICE OF CAKE...=D
Didn't blow candle cause it would seem kinda weird just them singing me birthday song..hahas!!
And if anyone else shared with them for the cake as well...THX A LOT!!!

*forgot to add.
Since next week exams are over..wanna play badminton?
Hee Ian told me that USJ 19 badminton courts just opened on the 15th. They got one month promo. Book 1 hour free 1 hour!!! RM12 oni!!!!
Can play everyday!!!


1 comment:

Kayc Wong said...

Thanks for telling the whole world about this and promoting Berri juice as well...You just got yourself free lifetime supply of Berri!!! Anyway, it was hillarious as well, all frens said i've gone nuts with Restaurant City...LOL