Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dilemma

...WHY IS FERRARI HAVING SO MUCH OF PROBLEM!!

Qualifying at Circuit de Catalunya...why!!

I'm waiting for the Formula 1 website to post feedback from the drivers and teams. I hope they will say that this incident was because of a mechanical problem and not because they were laid back and thought that Raikkonen's time was good enough in Q1!!

BUT

I also hope it's not a mechanical problem on Raikkonen's car...ARGH!!
*prays everything will work out well for Ferrari tomorrow*

*updated
It was another stupid mistake made by Ferrari. Come on..what's wrong with the management?! Don't you learn from mistakes? It was just 2 races ago that this happened to Massa...ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so frustrating when this happens...and the car is quick!!!



Another problem...

Year 2 subjects. 

Human Rights? or International Law? or EU Law?

I'm quite interested about HR. But should I do that first, or do EU first?
If I do EU in year 2, I'll be doing it with the year 2s now (that's what Shaun told me) and most probably Khiara.

Or should I do it in year 3, when my classmates will be there, doing it as well..=D?

Decide it myself? or should I let a coin do that for me..XD


Let me get over my exams first...=)

No comments: