Sunday, April 19, 2009

No mood...

Ferrari didn't score again!!

Both drivers were experiencing lack of power, at least Raikkonen's car could keep on moving. Massa wasn't so lucky...=(

Why are the races so near each other? Bahrain is this weekend!
Not much time to work on the car to improve it..but...

FORZA FERRARI!!

Keep on trying!!


Got my racquet back from Daryl today. Didn't feel right. 

The strings kept moving. Daryl told me that Mike always put wax on the strings so that the friction won't be so great. 

But because of this, after every 4-5 hits, there would be a 'lubang' in my racket...=(
How to play long rallies? =(

And I didn't play much badminton after training, cause while training, I was constantly clearing at the net. The muscles in my arm became tense. Daryl said because I was using my wrist too much.

After training, I just sat down watching others play doubles. Not very fun.

Congratz to Gabriel on pushing Daryl in singles...=D
Gab lost the first game 21-17!! And Daryl was serious...he even tied his shoe laces!! He only does that when he is serious...=)
But then in the 2nd game, Gab ran out of stamina. Daryl won 21-6. 

Cyaz!!

No comments: