Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Barca will win the 2nd leg!!!

Chelsea just got lucky when they held Barca to a draw..

We'll win at Stamford Bridge!!


Today, I went to Taylor's for criminal. Then almost the whole class went for breakfast after that, then most of us headed to the library to get some work done.

My Epar wouldn't open at home, so i had to use the computers at the library. I'll have to go back tomorrow if my stupid internet at home can't open my Epar. 


One more thing, yesterday I went for badminton with Hee Ian, Hock Chin and Wyhow..=)
We played from 9-11 at Jaya.

IT WAS AWESOME!!

Now if only I can play like that (minus the mistakes I made) consistently...XD

But it was still the same, anyone who partnered Hee Ian would win...lols!
Hock Chin was determined to beat Hee Ian, so we played. Me-Hock Chin vs Hee Ian-Wyhow.
*this was our 3rd game with the same partners. We lost the 2 games earlier.

It was like a cat and mouse game, cause no one would have a big gap from the other. Nice rallies..=D
But in the end, Hee Ian (with his +50 luck...XD) won. They pulled away and won 21-16...haihs..

It's been a long time since I've played with them...started since F4/5 I think.

Good days..=)

Now,.......IT'S EVEN BETTER!!!
Everyone has gotten so much stronger! No more one-sided affair. Very intense..=)
Let's do this again some other time..=D

It's gonna rain damn heavily very very soon..so ciaoz!..=D

No comments: