Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Smashed Chicken

There's this new restaurant(well, it's been a few months) opposite of Peppercorn.
They serve Smashed Chicken...lols.

Ayam Penyet.

I think it's an Indonesian dish.
If you go there, you'll probbly end up eating what most of us, that went today, ordered.
-Ayam penyet
-Nasi putih

The dishes, I would say are kinda weird. There's even a beef penyet. *???*

Well, the chicken was quite nice. Very fragrant, and the dish comes with a piece of taufu, some raw vege, something else that's squishy...XD and one kick-ass sambal belacan. Taste a bit and it'll blow your head...lols.

My opinion, I don't think I'll be going back in the near future...lols.

I can't wait for the week to end. So many assignments.........during a tutorial week...*suffering*.

Also, after this week, apart from no stress of work, I'll get to play badminton with Gabriel and Kean Weng again.....weeeeee!!! =)

It's been a long time since they stopped training to study for their SPM.
It's gonna be fun....=D

No comments: