Friday, November 14, 2008

Relief!!

One full week of tutorials...finally I get a break from them.

Tutorials in A-levels were so much more fun and easier compared to Uni now. Everyday I had to come back, take a shower and then start on tutorials...not much time to relax.

I need to de-stress. I missed last weeks training because of tutorials, this week I can go without much going through my head. Deadlines, deadlines deadlines.....

It's going to be great when I finish this term in December...I get to relax...more than I usually can. =)
Got present from Tasmania...=)

I'll post about it when I get it...weee.

Tomorrow I need to go to college in the morning to attend some gathering with some lawyers from the Bar Council...

I wonder why we have so many extra activities to do in Uni? Isn't just doing all the assignments and tons of reading enough?

There are the group presentations, E-PAR to complete(still kinda blur on this), community services, etc...just thinking about and all the deadlines....*no comment*, *sigh*....

Anyways, most 5 Beta-ians will be back or free by December right? Wanna get together? Badminton maybe? =)

Any invitation for badminton from anyone else will also be nice. =D

No comments: